- BRITS Who Have Made It BIG In AMERICA!Posted 2 days ago
- NATALIE PORTMAN Chosen As LADY MACBETH!Posted 21 days ago
- GABOUREY SIDIBE Joins ‘AMERICAN HORROR STORY’ Cast!Posted 22 days ago
- MICHAEL FASSBENDER To Star As MACBETH In New Movie Adaptation!Posted 22 days ago
- BISOLA Releases Debut Album – ‘HOLDING ON TO THE LIGHT’!Posted 26 days ago
- LANA DEL REY’s ‘GREAT GATSBY’ Song, YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL!Posted 28 days ago
- BUDDA CAKES Excited After Winning EXPLOSIVE UNSIGNED Contest!Posted 30 days ago
- INTERVIEW: Introducing BISOLA – An Uplifting New Music Artist!Posted 30 days ago
LADY GAGA Rewrites Grammy Rules!
Lady Gaga knows no bounds when it comes to her writing and creativity, and it appears that she’s notched yet another triumph – changing the rules of the Grammy Awards.
America’s Recording Academy officials have agreed to revamp their Best New Artist category after the Bad Romance singer was deemed ineligible in earlier this year.
Gaga was tipped to be a nominee but was ignored when the category contenders were announced – because she had been an unsuccessful nominee for a single at the 2009 Grammys.
The outcry surrounding Gaga’s snub has prompted Grammy bosses to make amendments to the eligibility process, allowing acts that have been unsuccessfully nominated for a single to be eligible for new artist consideration. Also new to the Grammy rules, classical music producers are now eligible for the Producer of the Year category by submitting just one recording, as opposed to the previous three.