- BRITS Who Have Made It BIG In AMERICA!Posted 13 hours ago
- NATALIE PORTMAN Chosen As LADY MACBETH!Posted 20 days ago
- GABOUREY SIDIBE Joins ‘AMERICAN HORROR STORY’ Cast!Posted 21 days ago
- MICHAEL FASSBENDER To Star As MACBETH In New Movie Adaptation!Posted 21 days ago
- BISOLA Releases Debut Album – ‘HOLDING ON TO THE LIGHT’!Posted 24 days ago
- LANA DEL REY’s ‘GREAT GATSBY’ Song, YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL!Posted 27 days ago
- BUDDA CAKES Excited After Winning EXPLOSIVE UNSIGNED Contest!Posted 28 days ago
- INTERVIEW: Introducing BISOLA – An Uplifting New Music Artist!Posted 28 days ago
JAMES BOND Fragrance – Now You Can Smell Like 007!
The 23rd movie, titled ‘SKYFALL‘ and starring Daniel Craig, will mark 50 years since Sean Connery starred as Bond in the first movie, 1962′s ‘Dr. No‘, and a special fragrance will be created to celebrate the half-a-century milestone. The scent will consist of “fresh apple, cardamom, sandalwood and vetiver, with a backbone of lavender, moss and coumarin”.
EON‘s Keith Snelgrove tells WWD:
“As a licensor, our hope would be to continue to evolve the fragrances. We are looking at the brand from a long-term perspective, and we’re looking forward to a long-term mutual partnership with (cosmetics company) P&G.”
The first scent will be aimed at men, but there are plans for a women’s perfume to follow. The fragrance will be launched at London’s famous department store Harrods next month (August, 2012).
I would classify myself as a massive Bond fan, but would I buy this? I’m not so sure.