- A LITTLE CHAOS (Directed By ALAN RICKMAN) – New Trailer!
- THAT WAS THE BOX – December 2014 (Week Two)
- BIRDMAN Leads 72ND ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE Nominations!
- JULIE WALTERS: Opportunities For Working-Class Actors Are Disappearing!
- ‘SPECTRE’ Is The Official Title of BOND 24!
- THAT WAS THE BOX – November 2014 (Week Three)
- THAT WAS THE BOX – November 2014 (Week Two)
- Line-up Announced For BAND AID 30!
MINNIE DRIVER To Reveal Truth About Hollywood In Memoirs!
Minnie Driver has decided to put pen to paper for a memoir on her experiences in Hollywood. The autobiography will expose the truth behind the “super glamorous” movie industry, according to the Daily Telegraph!
At 42, Driver has enjoyed a colourful career, including an Oscar nomination and a doomed relationship with Josh Brolin. Now the actress is ready to tell her story, and promises to spill beans on life in Tinsel town!
“I’m working on a memoir.I want to tell it from the view of someone who was normal, but whose life became abnormal. Hollywood is portrayed in this super glamorous way, but when I see pictures of actresses going off the rails, it does not surprise me at all”.
Best known for her stand-out performances in ‘Grosse Pointe Blank‘ and ‘Good Will Hunting‘, Driver has struggled to find similar parts in recent years and her output in 2011 amounted to appearances in the light-hearted drama ‘Hunky Dory‘ and television movie ‘Hail Mary‘.
However she did manage to make the headlines last week after revealing the father of her son Henry was a writer on the TV show ‘The Riches‘. The actress had never previously disclosed the identity of the father to her 3-year-old.
This year, Driver has starred alongside ‘Friends‘ actress Lisa Kudrow in the comedy series ‘Web Therapy‘.
There was me thinking she had decided to quit acting for good!