Sheen Believes “MEN” Will Fail With Kutcher!

By on 14 May, 2011


 

Charlie Sheen has reacted quickly to the news that Ashton Kutcher will be replacing him on America’s most popular sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men‘, and he doesn’t mince his words when he says that the show is likely to fail!

 

Sheen, who was sacked from the show earlier this year for his outspoken remarks about creator Chuck Lorre, believes the show has no future with with Kutcher in the lead role – but claims it’s nothing personal.

 

Speaking to TMZ.com, the 45 year-old actor acknowledged that Kutcher was a talented actor but said the programme is ultimately doomed, saying:

“Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer … Oh wait, so am I!!

“Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, Wb”.

 

Essentially, prophet Sheen is predicting that the age group that supported him are going to tune out with Kutcher on the screen. The actor finally finished his rant by warning the actor that he was in for a rough ride with the show’s creator Lorre, saying:

“Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there.”

 

Rumours of Kutcher‘s casting in the show began circulating on Thursday (12th May, 2011) after the British actor Hugh Grant apparently turned down $1 million an episode to replace the outgoing Sheen.

 

Sour grapes there, Charlie?

 

 

 

About Ed Bonilla

Ed is an entertainment news writer, and founder of TOMORROW'S NEWS. He always keeps a watchful eye on who and what's trending in the entertainment world. His articles focus on tomorrow's news today, including celebrity news, film news, music news and so much more!

What Are Your Thoughts On This?