- THAT WAS THE BOX – April 2014 (Week Three)
- THAT WAS THE BOX – April 2014 (Week Two)
- THAT WAS THE BOX – April 2014 (Week One)
- WIN: Limited Edition Steelbook BLU-RAY of ‘THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG’!
- WIN: GAME OF THRONES – Seasons 1-3 box sets!
- THAT WAS THE BOX – March 2014 (Week Four)
- CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER – It’s Shield-Throwing Time!
- THAT WAS THE BOX – March 2014 (Week Three)
Doctors Advise ADELE To Cancel More Concerts!
ADELE has cancelled two more concerts as she desperately tries to recover from a chest infection!
The Chasing Pavements chart-topper axed the start of her U.K. tour on Sunday (4th September, 2011) and also pulled a show on Monday (5th September, 2011), and a planned performance at the Mercury Prize ceremony on Tuesday (6th September, 2011).
The soul singer had hoped to be back on stage in Cardiff, Wales on Wednesday (7th September, 2011) but she is still not over her illness and has now axed that show and another gig in Blackpool on Thursday (8th September, 2011).
In a statement on her website, a spokesperson writes:
“It is with regret that due to continuing problems with a serious cold and chest infection, Adele has had to postpone her show tonight, Wednesday September 7th in Cardiff and the following date tomorrow, Thursday September 8th in Blackpool.
“She had cancelled her performance at The Mercury Awards (sic) last night in the hope she would be able to continue her live dates, but has been told by her doctors that she is still not well enough to perform… Adele is extremely sorry and apologises for any inconvenience caused and looks forward to seeing you all at the rescheduled shows.”
Adele lost out to PJ Harvey on the Best Album Mercury Prize, which was one of the toughest competition categories in recent years. Harvey became the first artist to win the award twice, as she previously received a nod for her 2001 album Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea.