WIN: RUSH Steelbook (Blu-Ray & DVD) and JAMES HUNT Autobiography!
CONGRATULATIONS to ANTHONY H from Hayes, Middlesex
The limited edition ‘RUSH’ DVD/Blu-ray steelbook and James Hunt autobiography are on their way to you. We hope you enjoy them!
Here’s something for all you racing and Chris Hemsworth fans out there!
Set in the summer of 1976 and in the sexy and glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing, ‘RUSH‘ tells the true story of two of the greatest rivals the world has ever seen. There’s the handsome English playboy James Hunt (Hemsworth), and on the other side there’s his methodical, brilliant opponent, Niki Lauda (played by Daniel Brühl). The movie takes us into their personal lives and clashes on and off the Grand Prix racetrack, and shows the two drivers pushing themselves to both physical and psychological breaking points.
One lucky winner will receive this excellent movie in a Limited Edition Steelbook (containing the Blu-ray and DVD versions), and a JAMES HUNT autobiography by Gerald Donaldson.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize pack, simply complete the following simple steps:
1. Answer the following question:
RUSH was directed by RON HOWARD and scripted by PETER MORGAN. What was the name of the previous film they collaborated on?
Complete your name and contact details using the form below, and don’t forget to include your answer. As usual, please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions beneath the form before entering into the competition.
** SORRY! This competition is now closed **
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Closing Date: Midday on 31st January, 2014;
- You must be aged 18 years or over and a resident in the United Kingdom and Ireland;
- No relatives, close friends, spouses or employees of TOMORROW’S NEWS may enter into the competition;
- Please make sure there are no mis-spellings in your name and email address;
- One entry per person will be accepted;
- One winner will be picked at random, and they will receive a RUSH Steelbook (containing Blu-ray & DVD) and JAMES HUNT Autobiography;
- The winner will be notified by email before midday on the 3rd February, 2014, and they will have 24 hours to respond. We reserve the right to select another winner if no response is received during this time;
- There are no cash alternatives.