- NATALIE PORTMAN Chosen As LADY MACBETH!Posted 11 days ago
- GABOUREY SIDIBE Joins ‘AMERICAN HORROR STORY’ Cast!Posted 12 days ago
- MICHAEL FASSBENDER To Star As MACBETH In New Movie Adaptation!Posted 12 days ago
- BISOLA Releases Debut Album – ‘HOLDING ON TO THE LIGHT’!Posted 16 days ago
- LANA DEL REY’s ‘GREAT GATSBY’ Song, YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL!Posted 18 days ago
- BUDDA CAKES Excited After Winning EXPLOSIVE UNSIGNED Contest!Posted 20 days ago
- INTERVIEW: Introducing BISOLA – An Uplifting New Music Artist!Posted 20 days ago
- Are We Ready For A WEIRD SCIENCE Remake?Posted 23 days ago
CHRIS HEMSWORTH: There’s More To Me Than Just My Body!
Actor Chris Hemsworth says his impressive physique has helped him get movie roles, but he hopes his acting skills have played a part!
The buff ‘THOR‘ star admits his physique has helped him kick off his acting career which includes high-profile roles Marvel‘s ‘Avengers Assemble‘ and ‘Snow White and the Huntsman‘ but hopes it is his acting skills which keeps people interested.
In an interview with the US edition of GQ magazine, he said:
“It’s helped me get a job, sure. But you hope it’s not the only thing that helped.”
Despite his striking good looks, Hemsworth, 28, remains down to earth and admitted he finds some other actors’ pre-shoot rituals strange.
“I worked with a guy once who would chant, ‘I’m beautiful and I have a secret, I’m beautiful and I have a secret.’”
Any guesses as to which actor he’s talking about? More importantly, should he be worried about his body getting in the way of his career?