WIN Tickets To See LAWSON & NINA NESBITT In Concert!
We would like to congratulate DEBI G. from Hertfordshire. Hope you enjoy the concert!
LAWSON fans, listen up! We have an absolutely fantastic competition to see Adam, Andy, Joel and Ryan in concert, for an exclusive charity gig – sponsored by Andrew Sykes Hire.
The concert is in association with Help A Capital Child and the Charlton Athletic Community Trust, and it will be taking place on the 13th February 2014, at London’s indigO2. Also featuring on the night will be singer-songwriter Nina Nesbitt – whose songs include Don’t Stop and her hit single Stay Out
What is the name of the boyband/group that connects LAWSON and THE WANTED?
Complete your name and contact details using the form below, and don’t forget to include your answer. As usual, please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions beneath the form before entering into the competition. There are specific terms relating to this particular competition.
** SORRY – This competition is now closed. **
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Closing Date: Midday on 4th February, 2014;
- To enter into the competition, you must be aged 18 years or over and a resident in the United Kingdom;
- No relatives, close friends, spouses or employees of TOMORROW’S NEWS may enter into the competition;
- Please make sure there are no mis-spellings in your name and email address;
- One entry per person will be accepted;
- One winner will be picked at random, and they will receive a pair of tickets to see LAWSON & Nina Nesbitt in concert – which takes place on the 13th February 2014, at the indigO2 in North Greenwich, London;
- The winner will be notified by email before midday on the 5th February 2014, and they will have 24 hours to respond. We reserve the right to select another winner if no response is received during this time;
- The winner’s details will be passed onto an external agency, who will in turn dispatch the tickets;
- Concert doors open between 7pm – 8pm on 13th February, 2014. Specific details will be sent to the winner (time may be subject to change);
- This prize does not include any travel and/or accommodation costs;
- There are no cash alternatives.