WIN: LES MISÉRABLES (2013) Limited Edition Blu-Ray & Soundtrack!
Congratulations to the following winners!
ARRAN S from TYNE & WEAR
KEVIN D from WEXFORD
‘LES MISÉRABLES‘ has been one of the most successful musicals to hit the big screen in the last few years, and to celebrate the home release of this fabulous movie, we are giving away a copy on Limited Edition Blu-ray PLUS a Deluxe 2-Disc edition CD soundtrack for TWO lucky winners! This is NOT an April Fool’s joke!
This deluxe edition prize package includes a digibook containing a Blu-ray disc of the movie, along with digital and UV versions, so you can watch the all-singing drama wherever you are. If that wasn’t enough, the 2-CD deluxe edition soundtrack album contains a whopping 42 tracks! For this ultra-special competition, all you have to do is follow the instructions below!
Here’s what you need to do to win a LES MISERABLES prize pack – and please don’t forget to read the T&Cs below.
1. Answer the following question:
LES MISÉRABLES was nominated for eight OSCARS at the 2013 ACADEMY AWARDS, but how many did it actually win?
2. “Like” TOMORROW’S NEWS on Facebook!
3. Complete the following form with your details, your answer to the question and your TWITTER name (if you tweeted about this competition)
** SORRY THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED **
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Closing Date: Midday on 14th May, 2013;
- You must be aged 18 years or over and a resident in the United Kingdom;
- No relatives, close friends, spouses or employees of TOMORROW’S NEWS may enter into the competition;
- Please make sure there are no mis-spellings in your name/email address;
- One entry per person will be accepted;
- Two winners will be picked at random, and they will each receive a copy of LES MISÉRABLES on Blu-ray and a Deluxe Edition soundtrack;
- The winners will be notified by email before midday on the 15th May, 2013, and they will have 24 hours to respond. We reserve the right to select another winner if no response is received during this time;
- There are no cash alternatives.